Letter to your mother asking her to send some warm clothes (Informal Letter)

 (Informal Letter)


Letter to your mother asking her to send some warm clothes


Doiwala

Dehradun

29 April 2024 

Subject : please send me some warm clothes.

Dear Mom,

                            I hope this letter finds you in a good health and spirits. As winter comes, I find myself in need of some warm clothing. The weather here is becomig quite chilly, and I fear my current attire won't be sufficient. Please send me a few articles of warm clothing. Your thoughtful choices and love will keep me cosy and protected. I long for your presence and am eagerly anticipating the arrival of your package.

Thank you for always taking care of me.


Your loving son 

Jitin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First In India (हिंदी) : GK TOPIC 001

RC990122019-RPFSI SHORT TEST BY REHAL'S CLASSES HELD ON 20-10-2018

आबकारी और परवर्तन सिपाही-2019 शारीरिक नाप जोख परीक्षा का एडमिट कार्ड